Find the correct wiper blade sizes for your vehicle. Blade Size Finder
Remove the previous wiper blades. For more removal instructions, click here.
Select your vehicle's wiper arm type below [?] and follow the instructions:
- Remove the old wiper blade.
- Make sure the arm is in the upright position.
- Flip up the tab on the top of the blade.
- Insert the arm through the opening of the blade.
- Next, simply slide the blade up and forward until the arm locks with a click.
- Push the tab closed until it clicks securely.
- Tug the blade to make sure it is properly fastened.
- Remove the plastic protective cover on the blade, and gently lower the wiper arm onto the windshield.