Find the correct wiper blade sizes for your vehicle. Blade Size Finder
Remove the previous wiper blades. For more removal instructions, click here.
Select your vehicle's wiper arm type below [?] and follow the instructions:
- Remove the old wiper blade.
- Flip up the tab on the top of the blade.
- Remove the pre-installed adapter - To do this, rotate the adapter 90 degrees, then grip in on both ends and press firmly, the adapter will pop-off and detach.
- Now grab the special P&H arm adapter. Its tapered end faces away from the tab.
- Line up the tab's middle cutout with the pin inside the connecter. Press it into place with a click.
- Push the tab closed until it clicks securely.
- Make sure the arm is in the upright position.
- Locate pin on the wiper arm and slide it though the blade bracket. You will need to tilt the blade in order for it to insert.
- Rotate the blade until it is held by the arm.
- Tug the blade to make sure it is properly fastened.
- Remove the plastic protective cover on the blade, and gently lower the wiper arm onto the windshield.