- Remove the old wiper blade.
- Make sure the arm is in the upright position.
- Flip up the tab on the top of the blade.
- Notice that the pre-installed adapter rotates to expose the hole for the round pin.
- Locate pin on the wiper arm and slide it though the blade bracket.
- To lock it in place, snap the adapter down with a click.
- Push the tab closed until it clicks securely.
- Tug the blade to make sure it is properly fastened.
- Remove the plastic protective cover on the blade, and gently lower the wiper arm onto the windshield.