Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency wiper blades provide an innovative 2-in-1 solution to both clear and repel the elements for ultimate driving visibility. These wiper blades not only give you the superior wipe quality you’ve come to expect from Rain‑X® Latitude® blades, but now also treat your windshield with a water repelling coating for the ultimate in driving visibility!
Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency blades work by transferring a Rain‑X® water repelling coating from the wiper squeegee to the windshield during initial use. For optimal water repellency activation, run your wiper blades on a clean, dry windshield for 2 minutes. Once activated, the water repelling action will last for months! The Rain‑X® water repelling coating will also help clear your windshield of harsh winter weather driving elements, such as ice, snow and sleet. This can help reduce wear and tear on the squeegee and lead to longer blade life.
- Water Repelling Coating – Rain‑X water repelling coating is applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months.
- Easy Installation – New and improved pre-installed universal adapter installs in minutes and fits 96% of all vehicles on the road.
- Advanced, Beam Style Technology – The blade contours to the curvature of the windshield for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe.
- All-Weather Performance – The synthetic blend rubber squeegee can withstand extreme weather conditions for enhanced durability.
- Reduced Noise & Wind Lift – An aerodynamic spoiler prevents wind lift and delivers a quiet wipe.
Patent Number: US 9,540,552 B2